Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

M.S. Name : zWalzYz (main)

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 am

Breach of any of the rules can be reported anonymously to me or any Junior Leader of the guild - who will pass the info on to me a.s.a.p. if I'm not online at the time!

Essential Rules (breaking these will result in being warned and subsequently kicked from the guild):

1. Any form of malicious, abusive behaviour or harrassment towards another guild member will not be tolerated.
  2. Spamming will not be tolerated. This includes advertising in the Guild / Union chat - 1 advertisement per 10 minutes is permitted, no more. Any further interactions regarding buying/selling/trading items MUST be taken into private chat.
  3. Scamming other members of the guild will not be tolerated.
  4. Giving the guild a bad name via abusive, negative or destructive behaviour without EXTREMELY GOOD REASON, i.e. reasonably defending yourself will not be tolerated.
  5. All of the above apply in any guild-related area, inclusive of the forum as well as in game.

General expectations (the more you fail to comply with these, the more likely you are to be removed from the guild):
  1. Being active (at least 1 hour a day average) is essential - regular checks are done every few days to remove inactive guild members who are not registered on the Vacation / Temporary Absence List.
  2. Being talkative - If you don't talk with the guild, nobody will know who you are, and realistically there isn't much point in you being in the guild anyway, so you are likely to be removed from the guild.
  3. Participating in guild events such as gatherings and photos.
  4. Being helpful towards other guild members in various ways, such as answering questions, helping with quests, or simply making space for them in PQs.
  5. Talking in English, disregarding joking around, is expected.
Back to top Go down
https://solace.forumotion.co.uk

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1