Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Rank System

Go down 
+6
wiktorhr
BadEnglish
BEPPOQ
iButtAidz
Nemokins
WalzY
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

M.S. Name : zWalzYz (main)

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Solace Guild

• Leader: WalzY
  • Jr.Leader: Selected by WalzY; extremely active; possesses and maintains outstanding qualities all-round; active on the forum; Guild PQs very regularly Level 70+.
  • Respected: Minimum 1 week as a guild member; very active (2hrs+/day); excellent qualities all-round - talkative, friendly, helpful, mature; very active on the forum; Guild PQs regularly Level 70+.
  • Citizen: Minimum 1 day as a guild member; active (1hr+/day); talkative; shows good qualities; minimum of 1 forum post; Level 40+.
  • Numpty: New members, or members who have been identified as inactive without notifying vacation/absence and are soon to be removed from the guild. New members who fail to achieve citizen rank soon after joining will be removed. Level 40+.

SolaceJr. Guild

• Leader: WalzY
  • Jr.Leader: Selected by WalzY; extremely active; possesses and maintains outstanding qualities all-round; extremely active on the forum; Level 50+.
  • Respected: Minimum 1 week as a guild member; very active (2hrs+/day); excellent qualities all-round - talkative, friendly, helpful, mature; very active on the forum; Level 50+.
  • Citizen: Minimum 1 day as a guild member; active (1hr+/day); talkative; shows good qualities; minimum of 1 forum post; Level 40+.
  • Numpty: New members, or members who have been identified as inactive without notifying vacation/absence and are soon to be removed from the guild. New members who fail to achieve citizen rank soon after joining will be removed. Level 40+.

Rank promotions/demotions are done at the discretion of myself or a Jr.Leader.

Last edited by WalzY on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://solace.forumotion.co.uk
Nemokins
Nemokins

M.S. Name : ForeverNemo

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 am

So the guild has a requirement of level 30?
Party quests are brilliant for finding members, so I would suggest having that requirement be not in place just at the moment, that way we can recruit around kerning. When we are happy with numbers again we could then up the requirements to 30 as planned, all the kerning party quest members who have joined will probably be 30+ by then.

Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 am

I do recruit some 30- for SolaceJr., but I'm very careful with those I recruit at Kerning PQ as they're generally less promising long-term guild members, so the general rule still stands as the ones I find at Kerning are often 30+ in no time due to activeness which I insist on. However, Solace is still quite full and I'm still recruiting/filtering the guild at the moment. Only reason we've lacked numbers for a bit is cause I've been busy - mostly with the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemokins
Nemokins

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:02 am

Alright cool, i'll be pqing with my archer throughout to like 50, so I'm just gonna invite peeps i know who will be active and who will join forum, if the peeps arent active we can still kick, there are plenty needing removed from solacejr anyway due to inactivity =3
Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah i'm gettin round to sorting out SolaceJr. Razz that'd be good nemo but check they're good material first.

The way I recruit is: "R>Guild: Active Players ONLY (Must speak English!) Very Happy" for random people in public recruiting or "Are you interested in joining my guild (Solace)?" if I see good potential in them in a PQ.

I then trade/messenger them and say - "I need to ask you a few quick questions before I can let you join, is that ok?" If they say yes, they pass test 1 as any retards who can't even be bothered to talk or hold a short conversation normally leave at this point or it becomes pretty obvious they're not Solace material. Provided they say yes, I then say "Ok, I'll be as quick as possible" - then ask them these questions: "Age?"- Doesn't matter, but nice to know. "From?" Useful to know what country they're from, no requirement here either. "How many hours a day do you play?" This has to be 1+ ideally. Prefer not to recruit with anything less. A common answer is "Depends" - Press them for an answer, say "on average?". If it's a girl, I'm sometimes generous as long as they are still reasonably active Razz Final questions if they've passed all the tests: "Know how to use union chat?" Yes = good, move on. No = tell them how quickly e.g. "know how to use guild chat?" If yes, "press 5 instead of 4", or "change manually by clicking 'To Union' in the blue box on the left of the chat box". Last question: "Know how to use a forum?" If yes: Link them to our forum and say "You don't have to register, but I'd recommend doing so asap it to keep your place in the guild safe. All of our guild's information and guild events etc. are on there." If no, ask them if they know how to use a website - then explain it's just like that but a chat area where people post stuff. Tell them the forum link, and say that if they forget it it's in the Union Notice or just ask someone in guild chat for it.

This seems like a lot, but it's only cause I thought I'd explain my reasoning for the way I recruit so it makes sense. I'm quite keen on finding high quality members rather than ones I'll end up having to kick in a few days time. In reality - asking the questions takes 20-30 seconds max. Sometimes I don't even bother if i can tell for sure they'd make decent members. I just check they're active and invite them - then tell them about the forum etc. in the chat. alien
Back to top Go down
Nemokins
Nemokins

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

Alright cool, so far I'm taking a very similar approach :3
I have been strict on the forum registering more so than hours played though =P
Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 am

hehe swap it round for a while to more active in game, we got quite a bit of forum usage going on now which is good.
Back to top Go down
iButtAidz
iButtAidz

M.S. Name : ButtAidz

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 am

I would like to get my JR. leader rank back first please, so that I can help you out!
Back to top Go down
BEPPOQ
General
General
BEPPOQ

M.S. Name : Beppoq

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 am

I too fill the requirements now =)
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

M.S. Name : DrunkViking, BadEnglish

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:40 am

I'm not the type to lead in almost any case but i would like the promotion to Respected that i think i deserve, since i don't think i lack any of the things required to qualify as a Respected member.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7w44HHgFRg
wiktorhr
Rookie
Rookie

M.S. Name : SweSin2, Quadox

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 am

Hi, this will be my first post Very Happy Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D . i will try to be active on the forums alwell is tha game Smile. Until then, Waddle on
Back to top Go down
XlolevanX

M.S. Name : I am XlolevanX

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:19 am

Hey all finally joined the forum XD I am XlolevanX hope to be a better rank =D
Back to top Go down
BEPPOQ
General
General
BEPPOQ

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

BadEnglish - I really agree your argument. I will promote you asap if you arent promoted already. Wink
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

M.S. Name : DrunkViking, BadEnglish

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 am

BEPPOQ wrote:
BadEnglish - I really agree your argument. I will promote you asap if you arent promoted already. Wink

Walzy promoted me just a while ago but yeah, you have my humble thanks anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7w44HHgFRg
BEPPOQ
General
General
BEPPOQ

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 am

You've earned it =)
Back to top Go down
deniselx
General
General
deniselx

M.S. Name : deniselx
haribóx3

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

oo just realised today i got promoted to respected. tyyy <333
Back to top Go down
augusty

M.S. Name : augusty

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Rank up   Guild Rank System EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 am

Hello, my name is August (IGN Augusty) I am in the guild for 4 days now and i have trained from level 6 to level 71 in those days. I have posted a few posts on this forum now and have been active in the guild (about 4 hours a day), so i think i should be a citizien or maybe even respected.
Back to top Go down
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:11 am

We've been a bit slow lately dealing with guild things, i'll get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rank System   Guild Rank System Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Rank System
Page 1 of 1