Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicles of Solace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ForcedEvan
General
General
ForcedEvan

M.S. Name : FlamingEdge,
MaybeMedic

The Chronicles of Solace Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 am

I had a talk with a friend of mine, in which she asked me something that I had been thinking about myself as well for a while. She asked me about the history of solace. I thought this topic might interest other guild members as well, so I decided to write a topic about it.

For what I have gathered, it was made on january 2011, and the only starting members around anymore are walzy, Jimmy, and Luke. I have a black spot of few months of the guild's history, from the moment it was created, to the point I joined it few months later.

So calling for the old members of solace now! Come share your tales about the birth and growth of solace, so the lot of us can learn about what sorta guild are we actually in ^^
Back to top Go down
deniselx
General
General
deniselx

M.S. Name : deniselx
haribóx3

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am

My input Razz
So! I joined back in April just before my birthday, and i remember when i first joined the guild used to ALWAYS GPQ, every evening cos walz was determind for us to reach rank 50 in the GPQ board, not only was i a REAL noob then (still am) but i had NO idea what to do, back then we had: Ohime, Ben, Marc(Turix), Nick & Ricky as our Jr's as Luke had stopped playing & Beppoq was semi playing Razz i remember, ohime & nick was leading GPQ's a majority of times and i had tagged along a majority of times to learn while ohime was teaching me, i sucked so bad but eventually got the hang of things. Even though i didnt do much, it was still fun to just watch all of us just hang out etc.

Slowly i worked from Numpty to Citizen to Respected and was just having fun with the guild all the time, me & hime would always form a sisterly pact, and walz was on hime's case i remember when walz was moving to this girl and following her and hime went on her alt and saw walz, and walz was in union cursing saying OMG THAT WAS HIME'S ALT NOO! I slowly got to know everyone better and eventually got to meet Ricky and i remember him just whispering me if anything was wrong etc. We also had the infamous jewinque, he was such a character, he would always be fighting over me with Angel into marrying me and i couldn't stop LOLing irl over him trying to set the moves!

Met other guildies at Nigrar (Antti) and Minna's Wedding, and brought Nick as my little date for the day, until we realised we had to CLICK to dude to go in and nearly missed it all :O but it was really sweet and still congrats to them Very Happy In May,June or July LOL i was promoted as Jr Leader for Solace as Turix(Marc) had left for personal commitments and hime had been hacked and had quit with Ben. But i saw all the great feedback i had for being nominated as a Jr and really miss hime & ben.

And, this is where i am today, i may be one of the tougher Jr's than the rest (except for Rickeh, hes just scary! xD) but i just want the best for others and just try to be very fair, without solace i wouldnt have met such amazing people, i thank Angel the most through everything as from one pirate to another he helped me in all my equips and training etc. I joined Solace at lvl 40+ and finished my striker to 120, and now is slowly working my way with my aran.

I hope you guys see how great Solace really is and how much happiness it has brought in my mapling life! *sobs* lets all hold hands around the campfire and cry! X
Back to top Go down
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 am

FEAR ME!

I'll write down my shiz in a few days, too tired to write.
Back to top Go down
ForcedEvan
General
General
ForcedEvan

M.S. Name : FlamingEdge,
MaybeMedic

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 am

You're always tired, Rickyboyo <3 I should actually SS it sometime when you say you actually are not tired... oh wait, such day wont come :/
Back to top Go down
Hallowedfire
General
General
Hallowedfire

M.S. Name : HallowedFire
AbysalFire

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 am

oh wow denise shud write a novel. Razz

I've been in since january but i probs won't be able to write as much as her but here goes The Chronicles of Solace Type. So when i joined i think i was about lvl 27 since i was still KPQing old school like a BAWS, and there was walz spammin R>Guild so i was like yea sure why not? So started chatting to the first ppl in solace who were walz, Luke, Ohime , Sean, Ricky, and Ben. Everyone got along well.

We didn't rly do much together as a guild at this stage until walz started calling for GPQ runs. i hadn't done a GPQ run in about 3 yrs in GMS so had to do some fast research xD but i started to remember quickly and helped alot in the stages and got the Jr. leader position Very Happy this was soon stripped away from me as i beat walz in a game of match cards ruining his perfect score LOL so went to being a numpty again Razz but was a Jr. again in no time.

the GPQ's rly helped us meet each other and is where i remember first meeting denise Very Happy and she ended up being suggested for the Jr. position a few days after and here's my awesomeness input ''done a few GPQ's with her and she's nice. so far its a yes from me.'' LOL seems so weird that we used to not know each other. So i went to Minna and Antti's wedding as denise's date What a Face and i came as a pirate. pirat i remember that i skipped my grinding with angel and sub to come to that wedding Laughing

by this time me and hime were around lvl 100 and i remember we had this epic grinding race to reach 100 first so we both pretty much went no-life except for GPQ and there's a blank spot there in my guild history LOL. turned out hime won Razz by this time walz was inactive and me and hime had to lead the GPQ's. when Hime and ben left Crying or Very sad it was sad and i had to lead all GPQ's as i was the only ldr who was active knew wat to do. Turned out i was the only attacker in the guild who was able to kill ergoth The Chronicles of Solace 2gunsfiring and i remember having to solo him everytime xD fondest memory of those times was denise going ''GO GO HARIBO'' as i had gained the nick name of haribo xD.

so that seemed to be the old generation of solace and now its the new generation which if ur reading this u'll probs already kno about. if denise is the tougher Jr. then im the more patient one i guess but if im shouting at you u best be on ur best behaviour cos that means pointers r hovering over kick buttons. The Chronicles of Solace Bowdown but overall you guys have been great and i wud have been bored so much without you.

You guys stay amazing x The Chronicles of Solace Vhan
Back to top Go down
imBen
Captain
Captain
imBen

M.S. Name : heey i like you !
do you like

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 am

2011-04-01

that was the day i join with twilight my first ever charter and my first ever time on maple
and i had such a good welcoming but since then its gone down hill and i hate you all so much
tbh why do i even bother playing with u bunch of nibs.... Evil or Very Mad

is what i would be saying if i did not enjoy the guild and like so many of you who often talk to me and for thoes who do not talk to me then i think you should take the time and i will do the same:D

Sleep Sleep Sleep

anyways where was i ahh yes it was a cold and dark april when first set eyes on the guild. Hallowedfire was in hen jumping around shooting fire and i was like wow wow w0w What a Face
and i started talking to him and i asked if i could join and in like 5 mins of talking to the guild or him going for a pee pee i was in and never looked back! and guild quest where fun as i knew nothing so my job was to sit and watch ! and just jump up and down while sining the pokemon theme.

now just waiitng fro the chnace to try out being a jr in ether solace jr of the mian lol i have guys in both over 100+ Very Happy but yeah <3 you all I love you
cya ya online tonight when i get back from my long ass train jr home. king
Back to top Go down
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 am

I've been writing mine, but as I can't remember the vast history, I'm having to piece mine together with keywords, subjects, screenshots and my view of everyone else's stories. The 'KS Korae team' will also make an appearance.

I'll get this done this week if I get a few hours to myself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Solace   The Chronicles of Solace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Solace
Page 1 of 1