Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levelling speed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Levelling speed   Levelling speed EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm

How is it you guys level so fast? Zero shot up like 30 levels last i saw him, Wally's hit 120 in less than a few weeks and i've levelled once in a week. I don't have an RM or the interest in getting NX x2 exp cards so how do you all manage it?
Back to top Go down
Nemokins
Nemokins

M.S. Name : ForeverNemo

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling speed   Levelling speed EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I aim for a level per day, I'm one of the slower guys in our guild tho =P (IM NEW TO MAPLE! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GRIND YET :c)

So I just party quest (to get rewards like glasses, slime shoes, altair earrings etc) and with that comes a lot of money and some exp.

Now the money is the important part, you always say you're very poor in comparison to everyone else, well money=equipment, good equipment=more damage per hit=more kills per hour=more exp.

Also note, after you have got money going then you can splash out on hiring things like ring mules, and buying nx (using mesos) for those 2x xp cards.

Also have you got a good family? I have a decent one, it brings in at least 4k rep per day. Thats enough for at least 30 mins of 2x exp per day. But if you can get 5k per day, thats enough for 2x exp for party, you can sell this for money (sell within guild for like 8m) and you also get 2x exp for 30 mins too.
Make money off this!

Also have you thought bout condensing your costs? Potions -New Leaf city.

Have you got any priest friends who could train with you and use holy symbol? 1.5x xp.

The recent level ups have mostly been from that golden pig event, so don't take much notice of them in comparison to your own. Note the speed of walzys levels up, they come in bursts - he doesn't level once a day, he levels like 5 in a day, then holds of for a week. The week is used for prep time for funds which he uses to hire a ring mule, buy rep exp, holy symbol etc.

Just use whatever method works for you
Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

M.S. Name : zWalzYz (main)

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling speed   Levelling speed EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 pm

RM, 2xexp cast, 2x rep cast/trades, Holy Symbol Priest/Bishop in Party + party of 2-4 people bonus. = 7.2x exp + HS + party bonus on top. otherwise it's just hard grinding in the right training spots with good damage alien
Back to top Go down
https://solace.forumotion.co.uk
AngelofDeath
General
General
AngelofDeath

M.S. Name : AngelSariel

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling speed   Levelling speed EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

omfg PMD wuz the main reason ppl hav been lvling like that so i sugguest next pmd event we chill at a good dungeon and wait for a party or ill buy tix and we grind togther (NO HOMO)
Back to top Go down
smurfke
Colonel
Colonel
smurfke

M.S. Name : Undress

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling speed   Levelling speed EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

nemo , if you're a soulmaster , read my guide :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Levelling speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling speed   Levelling speed Empty

Back to top Go down

Levelling speed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Guild/Maple Chat and Questions-
Jump to: