Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications

Go down 
+5
AngelofDeath
BadEnglish
deniselx
Consuela
WalzY
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

M.S. Name : zWalzYz (main)

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Requirements: At least 20 posts (non-spam), frequent use of the forums, known by guild members in-game, good reputation + maturity record. santa

If you would like to apply, please abide by the following template, or your application will be ignored. Evil or Very Mad Not all applications will be successful, but you're welcome to try again 2 weeks after your application is declined. Very Happy

1. Real Name:
  2. Maple Name:
  3. Age:
  4. Reason for applying to be a moderator:
  5. Your credentials (promote yourself here, keep it reasonably short):
Back to top Go down
https://solace.forumotion.co.uk
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 am

I'm already a mod but I'll put it in template for people to generalise.

Ricky/Rick

Korae

Competent person, fairly active player and English literate. Generating high morale while holding a firm understaning and fair view point is some fairly good and also required reasons for being an authority figure such as mod, not necessarily biased but if so always justified. Language to an extent and I hate insulting speak with unfamiliars (e.g. Must get to know guilds before you think insultve joking/trolling them can be revered as funny).

I was a vice in GMS and EMS back in the day.
Vice,mod, leader and adviser in Wonderland Online and vice in Dragonica currently.

Others applying, good luck!
Back to top Go down
deniselx
General
General
deniselx

M.S. Name : deniselx
haribóx3

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

In Game: deniselx

I want to apply to be a moderator because i am able to access the forum all the time, i like to help others and will always support others as much as i can. I believe that i am very understanding and will never cause conflict with anyone, i will let members know for inappropriate behaviour and will make sure all members understand rules apply to everyone including moderators and Jr Ldrs etc.

Worked in a big environment, Student Rep at University, Mentor at University, CyberMentor a few years back, Jr Ldr in previous Guild.
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

M.S. Name : DrunkViking, BadEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 am

In Game: BadEnglish

I want to apply to be a moderator since i am much more active here than in game, also i can access the Forum while I'm at work/school so i can always keep everyone up to date. I have a very good temper (as in i can take almost any kind of joke straight to the face and ignore it). I am honest and usually say everything just as straightforward as i can. I'm known to stick by the rules and i have already gained some respect in the forum. I am very adaptable to several situations

I'm a semi-skilled animator and i was a mod on a forum for animators, i am currently studying in Helsinge Gymnasium (that's Swedish since i go to a Swedish-speaking school even though i'm Finnish).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7w44HHgFRg
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Bad English - Application approved. Congratulations - go forth and moderate!

Denise - Application on hold for now. Need to have some more time in the guild + gather more (non-spam) posts on the forum before I can make an educated decision to approve/deny. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

M.S. Name : DrunkViking, BadEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:32 am

you have my most humble thanks for making me a moderator, i shalt not falter, hahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7w44HHgFRg
AngelofDeath
General
General
AngelofDeath

M.S. Name : AngelSariel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm

hmmm let me take a crack at it

Ms Name: AngelSariel

Reason: hmm i guess its because from the moment i entered this guild i realized that this is the one guild that i've been looking for where all the members are as active and as friendly as i am and try to be with other as long as they have patience with me i always put other before myself and i love to joke around though i can be very serious when annoyed i'm a strict follower of rulers but tend to be lenient when necessary which i believe to be a good quality.im chilled and but luvs to hang with guildies especially train with em

credentials: Played GMS since the BETA, i have 1 lvl 200 bishop,a 148 dark knight and a 120 buccaneer.im currently a biology major at Hoenheim uni in germany but excel in all of my classes leaving me plenty of time for MS
Back to top Go down
Hallowedfire
General
General
Hallowedfire

M.S. Name : HallowedFire
AbysalFire

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:09 am

wow Angel Cheazerea sariel faust im not gonna lie that is and awesome name.

IRL name: Nick

MS name: HallowedFire

Reason: I'm vry active in both game and in the forum and i tend to always be the jr. with a lot of patience in guilds so when the kids r ragin at each other i tend to be the one who tries to calm them down. also as a jr. i'v had to do sum clearing while u've been away walz and the main problem is clearing the forum of leavers/inactive accounts.

Creds: played GMS when it was actually hard to lvl [maple island was torture as a mage build] and managed a lvl 128 bishop [altho i did screw him up derp] erm oh yea i wus first to register on forum [keeno] What a Face
Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Approved HallowedFire's mod application. Angel's is on hold for now until I can see more forum activity.
Back to top Go down
BEPPOQ
General
General
BEPPOQ

M.S. Name : Beppoq

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:22 am

Ms Name: BEPPOQ

Reason: IMO i fill the requirements quite well, and am suitable for moderator dutys. I'm very active ingame and in forums and most of our guild members like me. (i think??) I want to be a mod because i want to effect the inguild activities more and make the myself, so people will recognize em too. My english is quite good and i have alot of experience and knowledge.

credentials: Played GMS with a (surprise surprise) WELL funded dexless sin (lvl 97).
Back to top Go down
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:42 am

Beppoe / denise approved. Any others are on hold (not fulfilled requirements yet).
Back to top Go down
Eternal Youth
Elite Member
Elite Member
Eternal Youth

M.S. Name : Gnarlow

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Maple Name: Gnarlow
Reason for applying to be a moderator: Want to help out. Want to be a good rolemodel
Your credentials (promote yourself here, keep it reasonably short): I am reasonably good at moderation, being a forumer for quite a while now. I am reasonably active and a consider myself a nice person.
Back to top Go down
ForcedEvan
General
General
ForcedEvan

M.S. Name : FlamingEdge,
MaybeMedic

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 am

Maple Name: FlamingEdge
Reason for applying to be a moderator: I stalk the forums quite often, and I consider myself as a fair person towards everyone. I want to help people with their problems with the best I can, and if I can't, I usually guide them to someone else who knows better. I've been building my name up in game, and I think most of the people recognize me by now, and know the way I am Wink. I'm pretty good in english, some people have actually thought of me being a native british because of my speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1