Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThroughPain
Captain
Captain
ThroughPain

M.S. Name : ThroughPain
AfroPain
HasteMage

Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) Empty
PostSubject: Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)   Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

yo guys pain here, i just wanna let u guys know that i wont be playing for awhile due to my computer crashing but ill try getting it fixed soon so i can get back, not sure how long this willl go for but its just a reminder, just be happy im actually putting something on the forum Razz ok ill talk to guys later.

Peace
Back to top Go down
blure
General
General
blure

M.S. Name : iLickYóu, Furrr, Blure

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)   Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Well dude, i know how you feel. Maybe some have noticed that I haven't been online for a while atm. because MAPLE EFFIN CRASHES.

I wonder if you have Play-black screen-crash problem ?

Well I have it. Installed GameBooster, Reinstalled game, ManualPatched, SPAM'd all different buttons, changed compability, changed screen reso, added ReadyBoost, disabled FireWall, disabled anti-virus, rechecked NetSubmask, cleaned meh computer registry and all shiz, changed StartUp from run-msconfig-startup, installed TuneUpUtilities2011. FGS I DID EVERYTHING

Now I finally realised I hate windows 7 and I'm going to make 1 partition on hard drive and going to install Windows XP.

If you have some other kind of problem let me know, i know solution ( My laptop is just so ghey )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1091521783
deniselx
General
General
deniselx

M.S. Name : deniselx
haribóx3

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)   Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm

thats fine pain, noted and i will see you soon x
Back to top Go down
ThroughPain
Captain
Captain
ThroughPain

M.S. Name : ThroughPain
AfroPain
HasteMage

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)   Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 am

it says some file crss.exe is missing so it like spazzes like a bitch then says its loaded with viruses. so i restored it to last monday now it works fine but it says my internets not working wen it actually is. so im kinda on my moms pc atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)   Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain) Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer Crashing no internet (confusing to explain)
Page 1 of 1