Please log in or register!
Please log in or register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Solace Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Absence and/or quit.

Go down 
+3
deniselx
WalzY
BadEnglish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

M.S. Name : DrunkViking, BadEnglish

Long Absence and/or quit. Empty
PostSubject: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Yeah, so i've really had fun in this guild and most of you people are plain awesome. But i've come to see my life from a different point of view, meaning i can't slack off like this anymore.

First of all, my girlfriend has been bugging on me to stop playing and wasting my time when she isn't at our place.

Second, i have to concentrate on my next exam week even though my schedule is very chill in this period.

Third, I'm not gonna have the time to play during the summer anyway, since i've decided to apply to the Finnish special forces, hoping to become a paratrooper. And that's gonna take a s**tload of training since i have to build on a lot more mass and get myself in my top shape.

anyhow, if i will quit for good, then i will leave my account to Antendo/Nigrar/Paskapirate, whatever you want to call him Smile

i will probably be playing occasionally for the next week but then i will take off and start my heavy training for the applications.

i will be away for 2 weeks for certain, but when i start training i really can't stop unless there's someone stopping me, so it's very unlikely that i will continue in this Guild/MS in general.

It was really nice meeting you all and sorry i couldn't get the banners done because i was busy, i hope you guys go far and good luck with the rankings, i trust that solace will be 1# in the Guild rankings someday.

from this day on, i am resigning from my Moderator duties, take care, all of you

Sincerely, Markus Saarikangas (BadEnglish, DrunkViking).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7w44HHgFRg
WalzY
Admin
Admin
WalzY

M.S. Name : zWalzYz (main)

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

You will be missed! Thank you for your helpfulness within the guild, it was much appreciated. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours. king
Back to top Go down
https://solace.forumotion.co.uk
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm

WalzY wrote:
You will be missed! Thank you for your helpfulness within the guild, it was much appreciated. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours. king

Much obliged, i was more than happy to help and i congratulate you for being a smart and fair leader cheers
Back to top Go down
deniselx
General
General
deniselx

M.S. Name : deniselx
haribóx3

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm

omg :'( its so sad to see that your leaving us, but its for your future and that is the most important thing ever. i wish you all the best with every path you take, please come back to visit us whether its forum or in game. your going to be dearly missed.

x
Back to top Go down
BEPPOQ
General
General
BEPPOQ

M.S. Name : Beppoq

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:12 am

5th, this guild is gonna collapse
Back to top Go down
Consuela
Webmaster
Webmaster
Consuela

M.S. Name : Korae
Hyoushou

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:54 am

I'ma miss you ;-; Good luck out there soldier <3 (Trying to sound less campy as possible)
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:05 am

Gir wrote:
I'ma miss you ;-; Good luck out there soldier <3 (Trying to sound less campy as possible)

Thank you....Sir! Wink

Yeah, thanks all of you and i will sell all of my good stuff most likely today and then log out and delete MapleStory Europe.

I will occasionally visit the forums if i have free time while training.

Back to top Go down
Antendo
General
General
Antendo

M.S. Name : paskapirate
Kieptomaniac
GPQBa

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:01 am

Well shit :/

Gonna miss harrassing random women with you, and the unspoken competition on leveling. Hope you get to be a paratrooper, but I think it'll be just the same kinda "kindergarten for young men" like the finnish army is Very Happy Best of luck to you nevertheless!

But this I don't get, why leave your account for me?
Back to top Go down
xZeroTrace
General
General
xZeroTrace

M.S. Name : SubsMage
Acroterion

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:38 am

Aww <3
Good luck with the whole paratrooper business (Always thought they were the red turtles in super mario, but it appears not O.o)
You'll be missed :'D <3
Back to top Go down
BadEnglish
General
General
BadEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you, all of you, this will be my last post here in a very long time, take care and have fun! Wink cheers to you all, and btw i wasn't much of a spammer or a smiley user on this Forum so here's something unusual for you to see;

ILY ALL<333333333333333333333333333333333333

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Wink pirat Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep santa cherry albino farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rendeer santa cherry albino jocolor albino jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Absence and/or quit.   Long Absence and/or quit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Absence and/or quit.
Page 1 of 1